5/30/08


Property line -Quick response
A few weeks back we had a setback that I should have chronicled. The questions about the property on the north section of the building which has been such a source of hope and frustration finally came to unequivocal end— Be it a negative one. Mrs. Henry, who I have never met returned my request for a easement to overhang her property by all of three feet with a registered letter and a resounding lawyer backed denial. So I had to go back to Mr. Cain and have him shave the roof off and consequently decided to do it on both sides for appearances sake. I don’t like it, but I’m not fighting that battle. I then contacted the original surveyor up in Cleveland to find out our exact clearance on that side of the property. $150 later we have a grand total of 6 inches to play with.
On the bright side my e-mail to Mr. Cain about our slow progress resulted is an immediate reply and some release of stress with his updating on the progress of estimates by builder Jim and his plan to review and adjust materials and detail as needed to come in on budget with the proposal. I’m a pushover and just the slightest bit of light brightens my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment