1/23/08

Land Developments The plot thickens or thins
Jim told me this weekend that the lot on the right was actually two lots split length ways. One is owned by Angela Henry the one adjacent to us by the Community Evangelical Methodist Church. Well, this is not good. The land area has just been reduced by 50% and I'm sure the price for procuring it has not.
Jim also gives me a few copies of the info from the White Co. tax office along with our building permit. Among them is this tax map of the lots. There are four lots - not three?
#39-through #42. 39 is Harrison Allison. 40 should be Wurl Wood and then there are two more lots...41 & 42. It gives the lots width at the road of 60'- 60'-60'- 45'. The math does not work because that is 165 feet and my building is 99' and according to my plot plan the lot the left is 50' and Allison's is 68' that's 217ft.
Obviously something is incorrect here - I need to do some more investigating.

No comments:

Post a Comment